What Is Career Courseware?
Utilizing Career Courseware will help you prepare for an internship or apprenticeship.
Career courseware is typically comprised of off-the-shelf E-learning software designed for educational purposes.
When thinking about endeavoring yourself in any new direction in life, it’s always good to prepare yourself. Laying a foundation of knowledge and understanding of that given direction is always worthwhile.
Are you thinking about getting in better shape?
Then you should learn about nutrition and how to condition your muscles. This will prevent you from future injuries and help you perform optimally when you’re in the gym.
The same is true for your career. In most instances, you’ll need to acquire new skill sets prior to actually beginning your career. This may require going to school.
The OJT approved method would be seeking out an apprenticeship or internship.
Regardless of which route you chose to take, career courseware will provide career seekers with the tools to prepare for the journey ahead.
Career courseware will help you measure your level of readiness and also give you an idea of the pathway you’ve chosen is indeed the best decision for you.
Career Courseware Can Prepare You for an Apprenticeship
Whether you’re fresh out of high school contemplating the right career path or overcoming job transition, career courseware will help you prepare for the realities of your chosen career pathway.
There is a monetary investment required. With that said, upon completion of the courseware from our suggested providers (keep reading for OJT approved career courseware providers) you’ll realize that you got your money back.
By prepping yourself with relevant knowledge of your chosen career pathway, you lay a foundation for future success.
Once your apprenticeship or internship begins you’ll be a step ahead of most of your peers.
This will make your on-the-job training easier.
Also, excelling and separating yourself from your peers by having advanced knowledge will prove useful for future job placement.
Advantages of Career Courseware
Ensure you are ready to be successful in your new career by laying a solid foundation of knowledge in your chosen career pathway.
By utilizing relevant career-driven education and training, you become more engaged in your career pathway.
A college degree is no longer the sole requirement to secure a family-sustaining career.
Job skills have become increasingly valuable in today’s market.
Reasons to take advantage of career courseware:
- Acquire essential soft skills
- Foundational Academic Skills
- Prepare for the realities of the workplace
- Create a realistic upward path to quality employment
- Develop attitudinal and behavioral skills for chosen career pathway
There are many benefits that will stem from taking advantage of career courseware.
One of these is you’ll be able to determine if you’ve chosen the best path for long-term career enjoyment.
That’s hugely important because if you love what you do, you’ll never work another day in your life!
Industries That Provide Career Courseware
In the wake of all that’s going on in our ever-changing world, career courseware has been emerging in industries most people wouldn’t expect it to be available.
More and more, industries are relying on digital to train their workforce.
Even blue-collar industries like construction, where you’d think hands-on training would be the only viable form of training, offer digital training.
Some of the top industries where you can benefit from career courseware for workforce development are:
- Cyber Security
- Sales & Marketing
- Human Resources
… and many more!
Top 5 Career Courseware Providers
Not all career courseware providers are created equal. Some definitely offer more valuable training than others.
For that reason, we’ve created this list of top OJT Approved career courseware providers. Our goal is to help you save time and get the most bang for your buck.
Here are our top 5 OJT approved career courseware providers:
- WIN Learning (WIN) helps school districts, community colleges, adult education programs, corrections, workforce development, and business and industry organizations. They ensure all learners and job seekers have the skills to be successful in their path to career readiness. WIN’s Personalized Career Readiness System provides learners and job seekers with the tools. These tools prepare them for the future, whether it’s college, a trade school, the military, or the workplace.
- Courseware.com – Has workshop Courseware kits that include everything you need to train – Instructor’s Guide, Manuals, activities exercises PowerPoint and more
- Olivegroup.io – With powerful, easy to use, integrated set of learning applications, businesses can induct, train, and develop staff. Olive Group does this by delivering learning experiences that are relevant, engaging, and rewarding. Olive Group trains employees in a better, more cost-effective way, one business transformation after another.
- ACRC.az.gov – Arizona Career Readiness Credential is available to job seekers across the state. This tool prepares job seekers for success by demonstrating their command of seven skill areas. These skill areas are relevant to every occupation, industry, and career pathway across the state.
- Scworkready.org – What is the best way to prepare for the WorkKeys assessments and identify foundational skill sets of individuals or potential employees? The answer is Career Ready 101 and KeyTrain Software. Career Ready 101 is a one-of-a-kind program designed to provide a comprehensive online career training curriculum that includes KeyTrain. KeyTrain is courseware that is directly aligned with ACT’s WorkKeys assessment system. Career Ready 101 also includes courseware that aligns with the WorkKeys Talent assessment that is used to measure soft skills.
OJT & Career Courseware Supports Job Seekers
To learn more about how OJT.com can help you achieve your workforce onboarding, training, and retention goals shoot us an email.