TranZed Apprenticeships delivers a high-quality, non-traditional apprenticeship program developed to address this country’s need for alternative career paths.
TranZed Apprenticeships recognizes your need for well-rounded, productive, and loyal employees. Degrees and certifications alone are not reliable indicators of an employee’s success in a particular career.
Our Award-Winning programs have 97% success and retention rates. Built upon our Five Key Benefits of Apprenticeships.
#1. Provide Skilled Workers for Your Future
Apprenticeship training ensures that your employees’ skillset matches your business’s current and future needs. It eliminates any skill gaps and produces future leaders for your business.
#2. Apprenticeships Increase Staff Retention
Employees who have been trained in-house are highly motivated, committed to the business and supportive of business objectives.
#3. Apprenticeships Increase Your Bottom Line
Apprentices typically generate an ROI between 150% and 300% (IMI Research)
#4. Apprenticeships Result in Increased Productivity
Apprentices may take on entry-level tasks, removing those responsibilities from more senior employees, allowing those senior employees to focus on more key areas of work.
#5. Apprentices Can Inspire Your Business
Apprentices are eager to learn and support your business. They often bring a fresh approach and a positive attitude into the workplace.
Take a minute and ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you have jobs for which it is difficult to find workers with the right skills?
- Do you have positions with high turnover?
- Do you have challenges helping workers keep pace with continuing industry and technology advances?
- Do you have positions requiring skills that can be learned on the job?
- Do you have difficulty in attracting new and more diverse talent?
- Do you have positions where highly skilled workers will be retiring soon?