Excel – Power Pivot is a one-day instructor led course covering the Excel add-in you can use to perform powerful data analysis and create sophisticated data models. With Power Pivot, you can combine large volumes of data from various sources, perform information analysis rapidly, and share insights easily.
In both Excel and in Power Pivot, you can create a Data Model, a collection of tables with relationships. The data model you see in a workbook in Excel is the same data model you see in the Power Pivot window. Any data you import into Excel is available in Power Pivot, and vice versa.
– The Power Pivot Data Model
- • Importing Data from Access and Excel
– Relationships Between Data Tables
- • Creating Hierarchies
– Shaping the Data Model with Data Analysis Expressions Functions (DAX)
- • Calculated Columns and Measures RELATED(); RELATEDTABLE(); COUNT(); DISTINCTCOUNT(); MONTH(); DATE(); CALCULATE(); ALL()
– Customizing DAX Expressions
– Time Intelligence
- • Creating a Data Table
- • Relate to the Data Model