Since 1982, Joseph M. Zimmer, Inc. has been the authority in the mechanical industry. Specializing in hospitals, educational institutions, along with pharmaceutical and research and development facilities. Joseph M. Zimmer, Inc. is also an industry leader for Geothermal Systems in the state of Maryland.
To provide the best mechanical engineering product with the highest quality of workmanship.
Joseph M. Zimmer, Inc. has continued to be a key participant in the mechanical industry for over 27 years. Founded in 1982 in Baltimore, the company’s goal has been to provide the best product with the highest quality of workmanship. Specializing in hospitals, educational institutions, along with pharmaceutical and research and development facilities, Joseph M. Zimmer, Inc. has become a leader in the industry for Geothermal Systems in the State of Maryland.
In 1988, the organization branched out to the Eastern Shore and further solidified their position in the industry with their participation in the construction of The Centre at Salisbury. Additionally, Joseph M. Zimmer, Inc. has been a driving force for quality control by offering educational training enabling apprentices to become certified journeymen. Starting in 1991, Plumbing and Pipefitter classes have been conducted in house through the Maryland Apprenticeship and Training Council.
- Mechanical Engineering
- General Construction
- Expert Medical Gas Installation
- Construction Management
- Project Supervision
- U S Naval Academy- King Hall Galley, Annapolis, MD
- Morgan State University – Student/Community Center, Baltimore, MD
- Pocomoke High School, Pocomoke City, MD
- Peninsula Regional Medical Center, Salisbury, MD
- Dover Public library, Dover, DE
- Dover YMCA, Dover, DE
- Wallops Island Flight Facility, Wallops Island, VA
- Dorchester Career and Technology Center, Cambridge, MD
- Salisbury University- Perdue Business School, Salisbury, MD
- Towson University Center for the Arts, Towson, MD
- Dundalk High School, Dundalk,
- Maryland General Hospital, Baltimore, MD
- Hagerstown Community College, Hagerstown, MD