ISHPI’s integrated holistic service solutions are fortified with CyberSmithed™ and ActiveDefense™ software developed using our proprietary CMMI® Maturity Level 5 Agile High Velocity Development℠ process. This enables our customers to achieve their technology-enabled transformation goals for efficiency and effectiveness by institutionalizing the development of superior ‘cyber security guaranteed’ software products.
Demonstrating core capabilities in Systems Engineering and Integration (SE&I); Software Engineering; Modeling and Simulation (M&S); Rapid Application Development (RAD); Cyber Operations and Warfare; and Host Based Security Systems (HBSS) development, ISHPI has successfully implemented complex Information Systems (IS) solutions for more than 100 U.S. Government agencies, as well as Fortune 50 Industry partners using this High Velocity Development℠ process. According to the CMMI Institute’s Published Appraisal Results, ISHPI’s Advanced Information Services division ranks in the top 5.6% of CMMI appraised U.S. organizations and among the top 7.4% of CMMI appraised organizations internationally. Our corporate commitment to developing technology- and vendor-agnostic intelligent frameworks and in situ capabilities contributed to this designation.
The ISHPI Advantage
With over 95% of our work under Prime contracts, ISHPI is a leading independent Federal Contractor with a commitment to excellence that extends to our proven business systems and process, making it easy for our clients to work with us. We have the contractual, legal, and business structures to deliver programs of any size. We encourage you to explore our capabilities to learn more about the full range of services ISHPI offers and our current target industries and markets.
ISHPI is a competitive award-winning company, and as such we build harmonizing teams of large and small businesses to enhance our services strategy and to offer our clients competitive, comprehensive, and innovative solutions. ISHPI also seeks services, products, and technologies from businesses to ensure our company maintains has the ability to deliver the latest technologies to meet our clients’ needs.
Doing Business with ISHPI
Agencies throughout the Federal Government, Department of Defense (DoD) and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) have created easy-to-use vehicles to give added efficiency and timeliness to the procurement process. ISHPI is a preapproved, federally qualified vendor within many key vehicles available for all Federal contracting officers to use for accessibility to ISHPI. Other vehicles are available to agency-specific contracting offices. Those listed here are accessible by us. In addition, customers may sole-source to ISHPI through certain vehicles that are held within ceiling values as defined by the FAR.
SDVOB Owned Business
ISHPI is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Business (SDVOB), poised to capture work under the following small business Federal Certifications:
- Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business Set-Aside (SDVOB)
ISHPI actively seeks to partner with other small and large businesses, helping one another grow and provide greater capabilities and services to the Federal Government.
Noah Thomas Leask, an award-winning entrepreneur, technologist, philanthropist and veteran, focuses on innovation, questioning everything, and makes significant impacts wherever he is. In 2006 at the age of 33, he co-founded his first boot-strap technology company, ISHPI, alongside his wife. Under his leadership, it became a seven-time consecutive Inc. 500|5000 Fastest Growing Company. ISHPI, where Noah was President and CEO from 2006-2016 now serving as Chairman, rapidly became and continues to be a stalwart leader in the critical cyber fight supporting the federal government at all levels. Noah was named one of Charleston Regional Business Journal’s “Forty under Forty”, SBA National Small Business Award Winner, SBA South Carolina Small Business Person of the Year, Stayer University Outstanding Alumni and two-time Top 10 American Indian Entrepreneur.
Noah is a technology agnostic geek, learning what he needs to solve the problem at hand regardless of the business, systems, architecture, or languages required. He is one of the U.S. Navy’s first cyber warriors playing a critical role in providing the nation with cyber, information, signals, and technology dominance. He created early warning threat detection systems and networks from system scraps in storage rooms and designed and implemented the first of its kind mail sweeper years before they were introduced, all while under extreme pressure during wartime operations. Noah was on the national Y2K critical manning list for the U.S. and United Kingdom as the lead programmer for two vital world-wide mission critical systems. He led an intelligence agency directory services team, where he upgraded the agency globally to active directory with seamless UNIX mission systems integration removing the need for two workstations on each desktop. His last technology post, he was the chief architect for a 10 year $900M program consolidating a world-wide intelligence agency while delivering a building and the first of its kind multi-level security data center. He now he serves as CTO for another new start up – APC Data Analytics.
The Leask’s feel a great social responsibility to help others and make a difference where they can. They have setup significant scholarships at Bishop England High School for special needs students and at the Sault Ste. Marie Tribe of Chippewa Indians’ for their higher education fund. Most recently, they created the Noah Thomas Leask Distinguished Professor of Information Management and Innovation at the College of Charleston School of Business. He mentors veterans, C-level executives, and students and serves on the boards of ISHPI, APC Data Analytics, Bublish, SOFJOBS.com, and Parabola and the College of Charleston School of Business Board of Governors as well as several nonprofit boards.
Noah holds a Master of Business Administration from the University of Michigan, Stephen M. Ross School of Business, Ann Arbor, MI, and a Bachelor of Science in computer Networking from Strayer University, Washington, DC. Noah is marred to Lisa and has three daughters, Brianna, Logan, and Peyton.
Mr. Leask Honors & Awards include:
- 2014 Strayer University Outstanding Alumni Award Recipient
- 2013 CEO of the Year Award Winner CEO World Awards
- 2013 SBA National Small Business Award Winner – Small Business Person of the Year 1st Runner Up
- 2013 SBA South Carolina Small Business Person of the Year
- 2012 and 2011 Inc. Top 10 American Indian Entrepreneurs (#1 in South Carolina)
- 2011 October 30 – Multicultural Entrepreneur of the Week Broadband and Social Justice
- 2010 Charleston Regional Business Journal’s “Forty under Forty” award winner
- 2009 SBA Veteran Small Business Champion of the Year for South Carolina and the Southeast Region
- 2005 Joint Meritorious Service Award from the Director of National Intelligence (DNI)
- 2004 Director’s Certificate of Recognition Award from the Director of NRO
- 2004 Meritorious Unit Award from the Director of NGA
- 2003 Operation Iraqi Freedom Support Award from the Director of NGA
- 2003 Superior Service Award from the Director of Acquisition, NGA
Mr. Leask Community Leadership Contributions include:
- Board of Governors College of Charleston Business School
- Chairman of the Board of Directors Tri-County Autism Puzzle Place Academy (TCAPPA)
- President Ex Officio and Member Board of Directors of the American Indian Chamber of Commerce of SC (AICCSC)
- Treasurer and Member Board of Directors Special Olympics South Carolina (SOSC)
- Member Charleston Metro Chamber of Commerce Computer Science Advisory Board
- Member Board of Advisors ECPI College of Technology, Charleston, SC
- Member The Citadel, The Military College of South Carolina, Cybersecurity Advisory Group
- Entrepreneurial Mentor at the Harbor Accelerator @ the Town of Mount Pleasant, SC (a business accelerator program)
- Former Member Board of Directors Charleston Defense Contractors Association (CDCA) (2009-2012)
- Former Chairman of the Board of Directors Rein and Shine (equine assisted therapy)
- Former Member Board of Advisors College of Charleston Realizing Educational and Career Hopes (REACH)